Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Tool envy



Figures it would take something like scrapbooking (and it's mass market appeal) to bring a tool to market that I have been dreaming about for the past 12 years. Computer controlled desktop paper cutters and now coming down in prices comparable to inkjet printers. If you can put up with Barbie Bake with Me Oven color scheme you can have a functional cutter for around $400. Maybe I'll buy one and do a Transformers paint mod.

Cute

Truth is it might be too flimsy for architectural models. This one though, for a grand... ooooh now that might work.

Butch

And the one I really want... well no price is listed.

Compensating


Think of the RSI that I could be saving myself from! Just like the 30" monitor is ensuring that I can see the faces of my grandchildren. This is an investment in my health!


Maybe I'll just get an intern to cut stuff out with an Xacto.


$12.99

No comments: